-->
Alabama Fire Crackers
Looking for a fun new snack idea? These Alabama fireplace daft square measure straightforward to combine up and jam-packed with flavor. a touch bit spicy, heaps savory, they’re the important deal.


Have you been to the grocery stores lately? Snacks square measure seriously high-ticket and costs appear to climb higher each week. In an attempt to stay my food prices down, and additionally to stay my four hungry monsters unfree, I attempt to notice reasonable alternatives I will build myself.

For my guys, as a result of they’re full once more. For me, as a result of they’re full which didn’t need hours spent within the room, a hole in my pocketbook, or leave Pine Tree State completely exhausted. It’s virtually the proper snack.

I will prepare a batch before I have to be compelled to bed, and understand I don’t have to be compelled to worry concerning something and it’s prepared once they get across.

These daft square measure super straightforward, and further delicious, but- as hinted at within the title, they're kind of spicy. you'll simply nil the spice by ignoring the red pepper flakes, which is able to leave you with associate equally delicious snack cracker.




Ingredients


  • 1 box of saltine crackers 16 oz
  • 1 2/3 cup canola oil
  • 2 packets ranch dressing mix
  • 2 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper

Instructions


  1. Add oil, ranch, red pepper, garlic, onion, and black pepper. Seal bag.
  2. Using your hands mix ingredients around together until evenly combined.
  3. Add crackers to the bag. Seal again.
  4. Turn the bag over several times to coat crackers with the spice mix.
  5. Lay the bag flat and let it sit for about an hour
  6. Turn the bag over, repeating several times until the crackers are thoroughly coated with the spice mix.
  7. Allow the bag to sit overnight.
  8. Remove the crackers from the bag and serve

LihatTutupKomentar

Histats