-->
Oven Fried Chicken Taquitos
First up, thanks so much for all your kind feedback the day gone by, it is ideal to recognise that so lots of you apprehend what I’m going thru.  Your assist means the sector to me. speakme of that, I’m horrible, the day before today I promised you wings and these days I provide you with bird taquitos.  (see sluggish cooker wings or oven baked wings within the intervening time!)


I apprehend if you are mad, it’s ok, I recognise you continue to love me.  Wings are coming subsequent week, I promise, however these days I’ve were given something simply as stunning…. oven baked chook taquitos!  I suggest who should say no to these right?

in case you love Mexican meals as lots as I do, really check out this roundup of healthful Mexican food I prepare for Cinco De Mayo.  It has over 30 healthier Mexican food meals to fulfill any craving, whenever!

Now again to this great bomb taquito recipe which takes your regular taquito calorie bomb and lightens it up by means of the use of chicken and baking instead of deep frying the taquitos. I also snuck in a few vegetables, but I promise you received’t’ taste them! manner more healthy than a restaurant version or frozen food, however nevertheless just as crunchy and scrumptious.

Plus with all of the calories you saved you get to dip it in a little more guac right (I endorse my greater spicy guacamole or sneaky lightened up guacamole) The bonus is, i was surprised at how smooth this all came collectively. I concept it'd be hard work intensive with the rolling of the taquitos however the entire component was ready in approximately 35 minutes!




Ingredients


  • ½ medium onion
  • 1 medium zucchini
  • 1 T  avocado oil 
  • 1 lb ground chicken
  • 3 T Chili Powder
  • 1 tsp ground cumin
  • ½ tsp salt
  • 12 6 inch corn tortillas
  • ¾ cup shredded pepper jack

Instructions


  1. Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with foil, grease with oil or cooking spray 
  2. Shred Zucchini using the large holes of a box grater, squeeze dry in a clean kitchen towel (should have 2 cups.)
  3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, ground chicken, chili powder, onions, cumin and salt. to pan and cook, stirring until the chicken is cooked through 8-10 minutes.
  4. Spread tortillas out on a baking sheet in two overlapping rows. Bake until hot, about 2 minutes, transfer to a plate and cover.
  5. Line the baking sheet with foil or parchment paper (for easier clean up) and coat with cooking spray. Place 6 tortillas on a clean cutting board or extra pan. Working quickly, spread a generous ¼ cup chicken mixture along the bottom third of a tortilla, sprinkle with about 1T cheese and tightly roll into a cigar shape.
  6. Generously coat the top and sides of taquitos with cooking spray. Sprinkle the top with salt, liberally. Bake the taquitos until browned and crispy, 14 to 18 minutes.
  7. Serve with spicy guacamole!

LihatTutupKomentar

Histats