-->
Maple Bacon Cranberry French Toast Casserole
that is a subsidized communique written by way of me on behalf of NESTLE® l.  a. LECHERA®. The evaluations and textual content are all mine. i'm pleased to pieces that the holidays are simply across the nook! As a little lady, I always enjoyed this time of yr! I enjoyed supporting my mom decorate the house and of course, helping her bake up heaps of candies! And with the aid of helping, I imply “tasting!” Lol!


There are lots of excursion reminiscences that warm my heart, but I must say that my preferred reminiscence is our annual Christmas breakfast! while i was younger, my mom might prepare dinner a special breakfast for the whole own family, observed by means of heat mugs of warm cocoa!


over time, we’ve saved this way of life alive by using persevering with our annual Christmas breakfast! because my sisters and that i are married with youngsters, our breakfast is lots larger! My mother we could anybody carry a dish, which typically turns into a “friendly” opposition among me and my sisters! Lol! This yr, I wanted to do something completely special so I determined to test out this scrumptious Maple 1st Baron Verulam Cranberry French Toast Casserole! This combination of sweet and savory changed into actually extremely good, however the true megastar of this dish was NESTLÉ® la LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk!

Ingredients :
  • ½ cup LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz.
  • 1 loaf cinnamon bread cut into 1-inch squares
  • 1 and ½ cup fresh cranberries finely chopped
  • 6 slices of bacon cooked
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons maple syrup
  • 2 tsp vanilla
  • 1 and ¼ cup milk
  • Optional: 2 tbsp of LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk, 2 tbsp of maple syrup


Instructions :
  1. In a medium bowl, beat ½ cup of LA LECHERA, 3 eggs, 1 and ¼ cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, and vanilla until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, combine cinnamon bread, cranberries, and 3 slices of bacon (crumbled). Add in the liquid mixture and toss until all of the bread is coated evenly.
  3. Spray a pan with nonstick spray, and spread French Toast mixture into the pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
  4. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 50 minutes or until a fork comes out clean.
  5. Crumble the remaining bacon on top and drizzle with a little maple syrup and/or LA LECHERA if desired.
  6. Enjoy!

LihatTutupKomentar

Histats