-->
Coconut Beet Berry Smoothie Bowl + The Health Benefits of Beets
have you ever ever tried beets for breakfast?? This Coconut Beet Berry Smoothie Bowl will have you yearning vegetables for breakfast each day of the week!


All of my life, I’ve always stated “I don’t care for beets” or “I’m no longer a beet fan.” I’ve stated this for see you later however to be sincere, I never truely attempted a beet! crazy, proper?! Lol! I never attempted them because…nicely…they seemed a little weird and that they smelled a little humorous! Lol!


except being low in energy, sodium and fats, beets are rich in folate that's crucial for mind health. Folate is vital for correct emotional and mental fitness! Beets also can assist to lower the chance of artery damage and coronary heart sickness. Beets comprise betaine which could help to lower blood tiers of homocysteine. excessive levels of homocysteine are correlated with the accelerated hazard of coronary heart disease, so beets assist to counteract this impact! If this doesn’t make you wanna try beets, I don’t realize what is going to! ?

Ingredients :
  • ¼ cup sliced beets
  • 2 and ½ frozen mixed berries
  • ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
  • ¼ cup coconut water


Instructions :
  1. Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
  2. Pour in a bowl and top with your favorite toppings.
  3. Enjoy!

LihatTutupKomentar

Histats