-->
S'mores Crescent Rolls
S’mores Crescent Rolls full of chocolate chips, marshmallows, graham nuts and Nutella and screw-topped with Nutella drizzle. our favourite new thanks to relish s’mores!


I truly spent on a daily basis last week obtaining it prepared for the season – sweeping the ground, arrangement the piece of furniture, rolling out the floor cover, hanging up the lanterns. as a result of as shortly as heat weather strikes, that’s precisely wherever I’ll need to be!

And once I’m not there, I’ll need to be sitting on the terrace, or round the pit, cooking marshmallows, creating s’mores and absorbing all the heat I will get.

Since patience clearly isn’t my robust suit, i made a decision I couldn’t extremely sit up for hotter weather to induce my s’mores fix. After all, I might still be waiting another month! therefore I channeled my summer s’mores love into these tasty very little crescent rolls, that ar undoubtedly successive smartest thing. or even even better….considering the very fact that these ar s’mores you'll be able to eat for breakfast!




Ingredients


  • 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls 8 count
  • 1/4 c. Nutella
  • 64 mini marshmallows
  • 40 chocolate chips
  • 2 graham crackers

Instructions


  1. Unroll crescent dough into triangles.
  2. Top each with 1 tsp. Nutella, 8 mini marshmallows, 5 chocolate chips, and 1/4 graham cracker (broken into pieces).
  3. Carefully roll dough into crescent shape, starting at the wide end and working your way to the point.
  4. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
  5. Drizzle with remaining Nutella (you may have to heat it slightly to make it the right consistency).

LihatTutupKomentar

Histats