-->
EASY KETO EGG SALAD
This smooth keto egg salad is a short and wholesome low carb lunch with masses of protein and scrumptious taste!


The alternative day I requested my fb buddies what one Keto staple they could eat each day changed into.  of the most popular solutions? Eggs and avocados.

And i apprehend why! these are each delicious, reasonably-priced, and clean meals which can be clearly easy to match into your macros. I in no way concept I’d be one to mention I could consume eggs every day, however fact is… I absolutely ought to.

If you’ve been Keto for some time, I bet you agree with these answers, and feature made eggs and avocados a completely everyday a part of your weight loss program. That’s why the recipe I’m sharing with you today combines both for an exceptional low carb, excessive fat meal.




ingredients


  • 1 Avocado, medium
  • 6 Eggs
  • 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
  • 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
  • Splash of lemon juice (to prevent avocado browning)
  • 1/8 Tsp Dill (optional)
  • 1/2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley (optional)
  • Salt and pepper, to taste

instructions


  1. Cover the eggs with water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, turn heat off, cover and rest in hot water for 10-15 minutes. (more or less based on preference)
  2. Run under cold water and peel shells
  3. Chop the eggs into small pieces, sprinkle with salt and pepper, set aside
  4. Mash avocado and sprinkle with salt and pepper
  5. In medium bowl, mix mayo, eggs, mashed avocado, mustard, lemon juice and choice of herbs
  6. Chill and serve

LihatTutupKomentar

Histats