-->
Orange Pomegranate and Walnut Salad
on every occasion I’m throwing a celebration, a colourful, nutritious salad is a have to!! This Orange Pomegranate and Walnut Salad is the last crowd pleaser! supply it a attempt at your subsequent occasion!!


OMG!! Christmas is almost here!!! Woohoo! In case you could’t inform, I’m notable excited! Lol! I just LOVE Christmas time!! My preferred factor about Christmas is our annual holiday birthday party!! My husband and i throw an unpleasant Christmas Sweater party each yr and that i always attempt to add some thing new to the menu!


excursion spring blend salad with oranges pomegranate seed walnuts and feta on a white plateThis yr, I determined to make an Orange Pomegranate and Walnut Salad! I’ve made this salad numerous instances for my own family, but I in no way thought to serve it at a celebration till considered one of my buddies told me that she turned into a new vegetarian! I attempt to accommodate my visitors as a whole lot as I probable can, so I notion this will be the perfect addition!

Ingredients :
  • 6 cups spring salad mix
  • 1 cup pomegranate seeds
  • 1/2 cup mandarin oranges drained
  • ½ cup walnuts chopped
  • 1/3 cup reduced fat feta crumbled
  • For the Honey Dijon Dressing
  • ¼ cup olive oil
  • 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
  • 1½ tsp. Dijon mustard
  • 1 Tbsp honey
  • Salt and pepper to taste


Instructions :
  1. In a large bowl, mix together spring salad mix, pomegranate seeds, mandarin oranges, and walnuts.
  2. Arrange salad on a large platter.
  3. To make the dressing: whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
  4. Drizzle dressing over the salad, add feta, and serve.
  5. Top with additional pomegranates, feta, and walnuts if desired.  Enjoy!

LihatTutupKomentar

Histats