-->
BLUEBERRY BANANA OATMEAL SMOOTHIE
BLUEBERRY BANANA OATMEAL SMOOTHIE

Get a entire breakfast of nutritious fruits, protein and whole grains in this Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie. It’s easy to drag together inside the mornings for a delicious breakfast smoothie you can drink on the cross.
I used to hate oatmeal. significantly. As a kid, I’d in no way eat the stuff because it regarded tender and unappealing. Fruit, sure. Oatmeal? no longer a risk. It wasn’t till I attempted blueberry banana oatmeal as an person that I changed my mind.


My dad’s technique of oatmeal prep wasn’t exactly attractive. He made it the way his mom taught him to (as a negative circle of relatives in the 40s-50s)… It changed into made with milk and sugar. That’s it. so you can believe why the concept of slightly candy mush didn’t exactly make me need to take a seat down with a massive bowl of the stuff.

Ingredients :
  • 1 c. frozen blueberries
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 5.3 oz cup vanilla Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 c. coconut milk or any other milk you like
  • 1/3 c. whole grain oats


Instructions :
  1. Add milk, yogurt, fruit and oatmeal to blender.
  2. Blend and pulse for 1-2 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
  3. Pour, garnish with oatmeal and blueberries, and enjoy!

LihatTutupKomentar

Histats