-->
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
Enjoy this delicious, creamy Chocolate spread Smoothie Bowl for breakfast! United Nations agency doesn’t love chocolate breakfast? This healthy smoothie bowl can leave you feeling burning and energized for your day ahead! 


Since I used a frozen banana and therefore the powder, I knew adding spread would style wonderful. however I conjointly wished to stay it as healthy as doable. thence the almond milk and vanilla yoghurt. once the children initial started uptake, they aforesaid that they weren’t to positive regarding it. then again I came back ten minutes later and their bowls were clean. Guess they liked  it huh?

Like I aforesaid regarding the last smoothie bowl, it’s all regarding the toppings.Now this specific one doesn’t got to abundant, however you need to have recent bananas and cold cereal. Okay and strawberries or raspberries. That’s it.


If you've got coconut, that may be nice too. I know, i do know I keep occurring and on with the toppings. I can’t facilitate my self. i like them an excessive amount of. however I do assume that you simply should have recent bananas. The chocolate spread flavor with the bananas provides it such a delicious style. Then the cold cereal provides it that crunch you’re searching for.

One more issue before I allow you to go. i like to recommend creating this smoothie bowl as thick as you'll be able to. That’s one in every of the most important tricks I’ve learned on the approach. you wish it thick and creamy, therefore once you add in those toppings, you've got a delicious bowl of  yumminess. If you let the smoothie get to liquid-y than you may additionally drink it. you wish to eat it, not drink it. Enjoy!




Ingredients


  • 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
  • 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® NESQUIK® Powder
  • 1 tablespoon peanut butter
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1/4 cup almond milk
  • 10 ice cubes
  • garnish: bananas, granola, coconut, strawberries

Instructions


  1. Place all ingredients into the blender. Blend until creamy and smooth.
  2. Pour into one or two bowls, garnish with toppings.
  3. Serve immediately and enjoy!

Recipe From : My Kitchen Craze

LihatTutupKomentar

Histats