-->
SPICY THAI CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
This delicious Thai Chicken Noodle Soup is straightforward to form reception with ingredients you'll realize in your native food market. If you like Thai food, you would like to do this recipe!


A while back we tend to got a Thai eating place in city and on the advice of an addict World Health Organization has spent quite an little bit of time in Asian country, i attempted it out. I discovered that i actually like Thai food! thus once I saw that Nicole had some Thai recipes on her web log, i made a decision i used to be about to create one among those.

I did adapt her direction slightly to regulate to my family’s style buds.  Nicole uses coconut milk in her recipe; I used coconut milk as a result of I knew my husband would really like that higher. coconut milk encompasses a richer sweeter flavor and a thicker consistency, and we’ve had soups with coconut milk in it. i favor it; my husband, not most. i favor change of state with coconut milk furthermore tho', and was comfy creating that switch. I used ginger paste in situ of recent ginger (mostly as a result of I hate to cut ginger), and cilantro paste rather than coriander paste. I additionally intercalary a handful cups of cut chicken, that Nicole mentions you'll positively do. I’ll be making an attempt it with shrimp furthermore.

I was a bit nervous as a result of we tend to had my female parent, my in-law and her husband over to eat the night I created it. It’s invariably a small amount disagreeable after you undertake a brand new direction for company! however each single one among them favourite it, together with my husband! And each my female parent AND in-law asked for the direction.

The biggest check on behalf of me tho' was once I gave the friend World Health Organization has traveled most in Asian country a number of our leftovers. She favourite the soup furthermore. SUCCESS!




Ingredients


  • 2 large cloves of garlic, chopped
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 1 red bell pepper, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons ginger paste or fresh ginger
  • 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
  • 2 tablespoons red curry paste
  • 1 tablespoon cilantro paste
  • 1 tablespoon red chili paste (can also used 2 red chilies, chopped)
  • 2 tablespoons coconut oil
  • 1 lime, zested and juiced
  • 1 tablespoon fish sauce
  • 4 cups chicken stock
  • 1 can (13.5 fl oz) coconut milk
  • 2 cups shredded chicken
  • 7 oz rice noodles

For garnish:

  • 1 bunch of cilantro, leaves chopped
  • 4-5 green onions, thinly sliced, both white and green parts
  • 1 green chili, sliced, seeds removed
  • 1 red chili, sliced, seeds removed

To serve:
  • roughly chopped coriander, sliced red chili, sliced green onion

Instructions


  1. Combine garlic, onion, red pepper, ginger paste, lemongrass paste, red curry paste, cilantro paste, red chili paste and coconut oil in a food processor, and process until a paste forms.
  2. While you are making your paste, start boiling water for the rice noodles.
  3. Add the paste to a medium pot and fry it for a couple of minutes, just until it's fragrant.
  4. Add the chicken stock and coconut milk and bring to a boil, Reduce heat to a simmer and simmer for about 10 minutes.
  5. In the last couple of minutes, add your shredded chicken.
  6. While the soup is simmering, cook your noodles according to the package directions and drain.
  7. Add your fish sauce, lime juice and zest and rice noodles to the soup.
  8. Garnish with chopped cilantro, green onion and green and red chilies.


LihatTutupKomentar

Histats