-->
Cauliflower Mock 'Potato' Salad Recipe
Looking for a lower-carb alternative for the one that you love potato salad?  This Cauliflower Mock 'Potato' Salad recipe is for you! enhance your hand in case you love potato salad!  Mmmmm, hmmmmm ... i am right there with all of you who shot your hand instantly up as fast as it would probable pass.


Now ... raise your hand if every so often you just do not need all the carbs that come at the side of  that scrumptious potato salad!  yes, my hand is right up there, too. fortuitously, in case you'd like a decrease-carb choice for the one that you love potato salad, this Cauliflower Mock 'Potato' Salad recipe works as a first rate alternative.

I have a propensity to completely crash if I consume plenty of carbs early in and in the course of the day.  My power receives low, my get-up-and-move is gone, and i simply sense all-round torpid.  So I do sincerely attempt to take into account of my carbs, relegating the general public of my carb eating to meal time.

I simply feel an entire lot higher once I devour that manner. in case you'd like a decrease-carb choice for the one that you love potato salad, this Cauliflower Mock 'Potato' Salad recipe works as a extraordinary alternative. and that's why i love this Cauliflower Mock 'Potato' Salad recipe.  With the usage of cauliflower as opposed to potatoes because the base, it is a miles lower-carb choice I experience better about playing any time of the day.

So if I occur to have a hankering for a few potato salad at lunch time, this no-potato cauliflower version lets me satisfy that craving without going for the ones better-carb potatoes.  i can keep onto my get-up-and-move all throughout the afternoon!




Ingredients


  • 1 large head cauliflower, cut into small bite-sized pieces
  • 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
  • 3 T. mayonnaise
  • 3 T. sour cream
  • 1/4 c. sweet pickle relish
  • 1 T. finely chopped onion {Vidalia onion, if available}
  • 1 T. mustard
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper

Directions


  1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add chopped cauliflower; cover and cook for 5 minutes. Drain in a large colander and rinse under cold water to cool and stop the cooking process.
  2. Combine cauliflower and all remaining ingredients. Chill for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
  3. When ready to serve, taste and adjust salt and pepper as desired

LihatTutupKomentar

Histats