-->
Not Your Average Ndole + Cameroonian Peanut Stew
Ndole is a traditional Cameroonian dish this is honestly scrumptious! i used to be inspired to make this recipe and add my personal spin on it after reviewing my Ancestry DNA effects! you'll most certainly enjoy this, not Your average Ndole recipe!


almost every day, I’m asked approximately my ethnicity! Questions such as, “What are you?” or “Are you Black, Black??” (yes, I’ve clearly gotten that query numerous times lol) have end up the norm for me. I usually simply smile, and ask them to make clear their questions…despite the fact that I’m pretty certain what their asking, I try to provide them the threat to rephrase their question into some thing a touch less offensive lol.


both of my mother and father are African American, and even though I knew my awesome grandparents and incredible-great grandparents have been of mixed ancestry, I continually recognized myself as one hundred% African American and by no means notion twice approximately it.

Ingredients :
  • 9 oz of spinach leaves
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 large onion finely chopped
  • 4 cloves garlic minced
  • 1 tsp ginger minced
  • 2 tomatoes chopped
  • 1/3 cup unsweetened natural peanut butter
  • 2 cups of beef broth
  • 1 lb of shrimp
  • 1 small butternut squash cut into cubes
  • ½ tsp cayenne pepper
  • Salt/pepper to taste
  • Report this ad


Instructions :
  1. Heat a large pot to medium heat, and add oil. Sauté onion, garlic, ginger, and butternut squash until veggies are tender.
  2. Stir in unsweetened peanut butter and beef broth until all ingredients are combined. Add spinach leaves and shrimp and simmer until shrimp is fully cooked.
  3. Turn down heat to low and add tomatoes. Stir and let simmer for about 5 minutes. Add cayenne pepper, and salt/pepper to taste.
  4. Enjoy!

LihatTutupKomentar

Histats