-->
CREAMSICLE MARGARITAS
I generally tend to haven't any regulations in terms of mixing cocktails… if I mix something up and it tastes out of the ordinary, I’m going to share it.  just like these exceptional (and easy!) Creamsicle Margaritas.


This margarita has the flavors of creamy oranges, tequila and lime.  I actually thought of this margarita once I woke up in the midnight on countrywide Margarita Day.  It must had been from seeing all of the wonderful pictures of margaritas on Instagram earlier that day!


I appeared it up online and maximum different recipes are frozen variations, but I didn’t see any with whipped vodka (which is what I notion of in the midnight!).  So I took a risk, mixed it until I were given it like I preferred it… and that became it.  that is my Creamsicle Margarita. you can make it by the glass or by way of the pitcher.  The ingredients are measured in “parts”, because that’s how I worked with it while measuring elements until I got the flavor like I wanted it.

INGREDIENTS :
  • 1 part tequila
  • 1 part whipped vodka
  • 1/2 part triple sec
  • 5 parts orange juice
  • Splash of lime juice
  • Kosher salt for rimming glass
  • Optional lime and orange wedges for garnish


INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. Rim glass with kosher salt.
  2. In a pitcher or glass (depending on how much you wish to make), stir tequila, whipped vodka, triple sec, orange juice and lime juice. Serve over ice. Garnish with lime and orange wedges, if desired.

LihatTutupKomentar

Histats