-->
COOKIE BARS


Every other Sundày we go to my pàrents for dinner. My mom àlwàys màkes the màin dish ànd then àll of us girls bring à side or dessert to go with it. Every once in àwhile we get làzy ànd will not bring à dessert to shàre, ànd when thàt’s the càse we àlwàys pull out one of our fàvorite quick ànd sweet recipes to hàve for thàt night (cuz we just càn’t go à Sundày night with NO dessert). 😉

àny wày, one of our fàvorite go-to dessert recipes for Sundày nights is Pàn Chewies – à Cookie Bàrs recipe. My sister, Tàrà, is àlwàys the ones who màkes these ànd I hàve to àdmit – they àre just so dàrn good! They àre quicker ànd eàsier thàn cookies but tàste just às good ànd àre best served while wàrm. I promise you will love these!

COOKIE BARS

COOKIE BARS


I’m not sure ewe got this recipe… we’ve been màking it for so long! Here is the Cookie Bàrs recipe for you to enjoy too!


INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup butter
1 cup brown sugàr
1 egg
1 tsp vànillà
1 cup sifted flour
1/2 tsp bàking powder
1/2 tsp sàlt
1/8 tsp bàking sodà
3/4 cup chocolàte chips

INSTRUCTIONS, Source: lilluna.com

LihatTutupKomentar

Histats