-->
NO-BAKE CARAMEL TURTLE CHEESECAKE
NO-BAKE CARAMEL TURTLE CHEESECAKE
NO-BAKE CARAMEL TURTLE CHEESECAKE
This creamy no-bake caramel cheesecake is nestled on top of a baked brownie and smothered in lots of chocolate, caramel sauce and chopped pecans.
Before I get started on this glorious cheesecake, story time. So, this weekend we had Mike’s sister & fiance’s housewarming party. We were all ready to go and as I go to put on John’s shirt he flung his arms up in the air and poked me RIGHT in the eyeball. I thought I was fine even though I was in so much pain. I was like, eh, I’ll just go and hopefully it will be better in an hour or so. Three hours went by and I was in even more pain than before and could barely open my eye! Everyone urged me to go to the ER so off Mike and I went. Turns out I have a scratched cornea! So freakin painful! Luckily, by the next day (Sunday) it was soooo much better, just pretty sore and blurry but I could open it. Thank the Lord! And now today it’s pretty much better, just still pretty blurry. Such a nightmare, my little guy is lucky he’s so cute!

Ingredients:
Brownie Layer
  • 1 box brownie mix + ingredients on the box (I love Ghiardelli Triple Fudge!) or homemade
Caramel Sauce
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 3/4 cup heavy cream
  • 3 tbs unsalted butter
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • pinch salt
Caramel Cheesecake
  • 16 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 3/4 cup caramel sauce
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • pinch nutmeg
  • 4 oz cool whip
Toppings:
  • chopped pecans
  • caramel sauce
  • hot fudge sauce

LihatTutupKomentar

Histats